- 24 patties (puff pastry)
- 800g veal or turkey
- 1 large packet of pitted green olives
- 1 large tin of chopped mushrooms
- 2 bowls of Graves Blanc
- 2 bowls or more of water
- 1 small can of concentrate
- 3 onions
- 50g margarine, salt, pepper
- Cut the meat into one-centimetre cubes.
- Chop the onions.
- Slice the olives in 2 or 3 or leave them whole, then trim the mushrooms.
- Melt the margarine, then brown the meat and the onions (for about 5 minutes, stirring often).
- Add the concentrate and stir.
- Add the wine, olives, mushrooms and water (the water must cover all of the ingredients and a bit more).
- Heat the patties (you will have already removed the tops with a small spoon) in the oven or in a microwave. 8-Fill the patties with the mixture and soak them in water.