Préparation : 5mn
Cuisson : 30mn
- 12 scallops with their coral
- a few shelled prawns
- 1 kg of vegetable julienne (frozen is alright)
- 3 shallots
- 3 onions
- 1 bunch of parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 cups of white wine
- 3 heaping tablespoons of crème fraîche
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
- Fry the vegetables gently in olive oil, mixing in one shallot and one onion.
- Cook them for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- 15 minutes before the vegetables are cooked, fry the scallops gently in olive oil and add the mixture of 2 onions, 2 shallots and some chopped parsley, along with the prawns.
- Stir and immediately add the 2 cups of white wine. Leave to simmer for 10-15 min.
- Add the crème fraîche just before removing from heat.