Préparation : 20mn
Cuisson : 40mn
- 20 large shrimps,
- 1 juice orange,
- 4cl white Bordeaux,
- 100g butter, 1 lemongrass leaf,
- 20g fresh ginger,
- 100ml coconut alcohol.
For the curry
- 1 small onion,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 2 small fresh peppers,
- a handful of black peppercorns,
- 2 pinches of galangal,
- 1 pinch of curcuma,
- 1 pinch of curry,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- 1 lime,
- 1 bouquet of coriander,
- 2 spoons oil.
- Make the curry paste.
- Take half of the lemon zest and cut it into thin strips.
- Wash the sprigs of coriander and remove the leaves.
- Transfer to the blender the coriander leaves, onion and garlic, then peel and slice the lemon zest into 4 strips.
- Add the spices and blend into a paste.
- Peel and grate the ginger.
- In a Wok (or saucepan), heat a butter nut, the curry paste, the white wine, the orange juice, the ginger and the lemongrass.
- Bring to the boil for 2 minutes and mix it away from the heat while churning the butter, then return to the heat.
- Shell the shrimps and steam them for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with the sauce in a sauce dish.