Ingrédients (Pour 4 personnes)
- 2 white peaches
- 4 yellow peaches
- 1 glass of chilled Monbazillac
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 bouquet of fresh mint
The day before
- Soak the peaches in boiling water and peel them
- Dice the white peaches and mix with 10 leaves of fresh mint
- Strain the purée using a sieve and dilute it with the chilled wine and 2 ice cubes
- If necessary, add the spoon of powdered sugar
- Leave in the fridge overnight
- Dice the yellow peaches and pour them into the bottom of long drink or vodka glasses along with some ice
- Pour the chilled peach soup with mint on top
You can embellish this recipe as you see fit by adding a few red fruits, raspberries, redcurrants, a vanilla ice-cream dumpling or panacotta.
You can also serve this sweet soup as an accompaniment to cottage cheese dumplings, to fine herbs, to confit peppers and even to slices of dried Serano.