Préparation : 35mn
Cuisson : 40mn
Ingrédients (Pour 4 personnes)
- 2 l of mussels
- 2 slices of smoked bacon
- 3 onions
- 15 cl of dry white wine
- 30 g of sour cream
- 1 bouquet garni
- salt and pepper
- Clean the mussels and scrape them under cold water, then put them in a casserole over high heat until they open up.
- Peel and cut the onions into thin slices, then add them to the mussels with the bouquet garni and the pepper.
- Sprinkle with white wine and let them cook for 10 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Take the mussels from the casserole, then filter the broth and add it to the .
- Open the mussels and remove any empty shells.
- Then cut the bacon into large chunks, fry and brown them in a non-stick pan without adding any fat.
- Next, put the mussels back into the casserole.
- Filter the sauce and pour it over the mussels.
- Finally, add the browned, diced bacon and leave to simmer over low heat, stirring regularly and gently.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary, then serve immediately.